Login & Logout Procedure
1) Administrator to email userid, password and company id to Staff (to login to AMS)
Kindly use below ID to login to AMS.
User ID :
Company ID :
Kindly take note this is real data (please don’t try any testing within this database).
Best regards, Administrator
2) At AMS web screen , staff to login (User ID, Password, Company ID and click login ).
Click Cancel button to retype the User ID, Password and Company ID.
The AMS home page will appear (refer to next page).
3) To logout AMS, bring cursor to the right end and click Logout.
4) After login, the AMS home page will appear
The above standard 3 bar graphs (top 5 Sales, Sales Past 3 months, Supplier) are auto-generated.
5) At AMS home page, click Information Board to view Netiquette annoucement
a) For example – Starhub Network maintenance, office closure for holidays or software updates.
Netiquette may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Software at any time, including the availability of any Software feature, database, or content.
Netiquette may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Software without notice or liability. Additionally, in order to enhance the security of the Software or to fix bugs, from time to time, Netiquette may automatically install updates, enhancements, or modifications to the Software without prior notification.
b) To view User’s Log (Click Information Board, scroll to the bottom page)
6) At AMS home page, click Favorite.
b) Click Add to create a new batch to key in new transactions.
c) Click Collapse All to view a summary screen.
e) Click Add Favorites to select.
Click Level 1 (to add or to filter)
Click Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4 (to add or filter)
7) Another method to create Favorities. Click General Setup, General, Add Favorities.
8) TeamViewer (1st option – to allow remote control)
a) Click Teamviewer. Below screen will appear. Click Run. Click View downloads. Click Yes to allow.
b) Then tell the other party the following id & password to connect to your desktop.
8) Show my pc (2nd option – to allow remote control)
a) Click Showmypc. Below screen will appear. Click Run. Click View downloads. Click Yes to allow.