General Information & GST Setup
At AMS Home page, click General Setup, General , General Information Setup.
1) At Company Profile. Fill in the company details and data link setup. Click Save.
Reset button is to retype the above information
2) At Transaction Setting.
Fill in the company details and data link setup. Click Save.
- Tick to allow repeated reference number (no alert message to prompt).
- Tick at Opening Balance mean the Opening Balance information is locked.
- For multi-currencies, must select Gain / Loss exchange rate A/C no.
3) At Transaction Setting. Click to Tax – GST Maintenance for Singapore.
a) GST Tax Maintenance Page
b) To edit information for Tax Code
At AMS home page, click Information Board to view Netiquette annoucement ( update GST Tax %).
Administrator is also allowed to edit the tax rate.
Click New Tax Code. Eg Edit tax rate. Click Add to save changes.
c) To add New Tax Code
At AMS home page, click Information Board to view Netiquette annoucement (new tax code).
Administrator is also allowed to add new tax code.
Click Generate Tax Code. Fill in details. Click Submit
4) At Other Setting. Select Language Type. Click Save.
Reset buttion is to reverse to the default words
5) At Other Setting. Option (tick or untick) for Company Name to appear at Reports
Company name to show at General Ledger, Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss
i) If box is not ticked, eg the Profit & Loss Report will be as follows :-
ii) If box is ticked, eg the Profit & Loss Report will be as follows :-
6) At Other Setting.
Option (tick or untick) for New Select Menu for Acc. No. to view Reports.
Search function to show at Ledger, Trial Balance, Debtor /Creditor Statement, etc
7) At User Defined
Option to allow to distinguish project transactions from ordinary transactions.
Description at Project Layer and Job Layer can be renamed (eg. Dept, Branch)
Project’s transactions must insert with assigned project code eg Project PO1.