Bank Reconciliation ( Receive & Payment)
1) Bank Receive
2) Bank Payment
3) Bank Reconciliation (Current)
4) Upon receipt of actual bank statement
Look out for any extra transactions in the bank statement and key into the AMS system.
5) To add last year unpresented cheques or outstanding receipts
6) To edit or delete last year record
7) Setting for bank reconciliation from 12 months to 60 months
Cheques are not valid after 6 months. User should cancel these transaction entries.
However, if still opt for those transactions to appear in current bank reconciliation,
please select the months at the following setting for bank reconciliation.